Carnival Freedom Camp Carnival Capers and/or Fun Times

cruisinbanddirectors

I am still searching for the Camp Carnival Freedom dailies myself, but I do have the Fun Times from an 8 dy - Western though.....I got it by doing a search in google and it brought up a post here by Ken076. I do not know if you can serach for all the posts by a particular member but its worth a try. If not I can try to send it to you by email but the file for each day in pdf format is very large (approz 400 kb each view of the day). Let me know.

I am still searching for the Camp Carnival Freedom dailies myself, but I do have the Fun Times from an 8 dy - Western though.....I got it by doing a search in google and it brought up a post here by Ken076. I do not know if you can serach for all the posts by a particular member but its worth a try. If not I can try to send it to you by email but the file for each day in pdf format is very large (approz 400 kb each view of the day). Let me know.

Found them...thanks! BTW you can search for posts by a specific user (I do it frequently to see activity on posts I have been in on). Just use the search tool at the top (not search this forum) and click on advanced search. Then there is a spot on the right hand side where you can search by user. Hope that might help sometime.

Archived