OFFICIAL!! > 8.26.12 ~ Do you believe in MAGIC, AGAIN? TEAM MAGIC~II, Aug 26, 2012~

Randy & Carmen

We are cruising Sept 2013. And then doing Randy's Sunshine in jan 2014.

Sara, did you go in Jan 2013 with Randy?

I love the summer cruises......prefer the weeks that end with a holiday, gives me an extra day to recover before going back to work.........:)

Looks like I may be the only one of the group on the 2013 August cruise :)

Sara, did you go in Jan 2013 with Randy?

I love the summer cruises......prefer the weeks that end with a holiday, gives me an extra day to recover before going back to work.........:)

Looks like I may be the only one of the group on the 2013 August cruise :)

No, that required flying to Florida and Sara doesn't fly!!

Now Randy had told me that he didn't think he was going to do the Aug cruise this year. So that prompted my group to look at other dates. Ya'll could always go with us Sept 15th :D

Hey the kids on the Carnival Triumph got a free slumber party on the Lido deck every nite and 5 extra sea days. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!

I know, right?

Please tell me how bad that would be, I would love to camp on the Lido Deck with the ocean breeze and stars, then have extra 5 days plus a free cruise...........Some people have no sense of adventure..........

Carnival take me away! Anytime! :)

i know, right?

Please tell me how bad that would be, i would love to camp on the lido deck with the ocean breeze and stars, then have extra 5 days plus a free cruise...........some people have no sense of adventure..........

agreed!!!

I know, right?

Please tell me how bad that would be, I would love to camp on the Lido Deck with the ocean breeze and stars, then have extra 5 days plus a free cruise...........Some people have no sense of adventure..........

Count us in:)

we will be doing the August cruise. We are trying to get the group together. Vicki I think Patty has talked to you on Facebook hasn't she? I would love to go to New Orleans and take the Conquest again... Everyone knows I LOVE that BOAT!!! Vicki we could always swing through Arkansas and pick you up and you go with us You are already a honorary Spanky Sister anyway jus sayin.....

we will be doing the August cruise. We are trying to get the group together. Vicki I think Patty has talked to you on Facebook hasn't she? I would love to go to New Orleans and take the Conquest again... Everyone knows I LOVE that BOAT!!! Vicki we could always swing through Arkansas and pick you up and you go with us You are already a honorary Spanky Sister anyway jus sayin.....

Aww, Thanks! :) I always love a day or two in Galveston to unwind before the cruise, will let you know soon!

• 6 months later...

Archived