Would you do 2 cruises on other lines or 1 on Disney?

crhenderson

We have the option of taking the west coast Disney Cruise this summer with an inside cabin or we can take a 7 day Alaskan cruise inside cabin on NCL in July and a 7 day Carnival balcony Mexican Riviera cruise in November for the same price for our family of 4. We have sailed 3 times on RCCL, 3 times on Carnival, and 2 times on Princess and have never had a bad cruise. Our childrens ages are 1 and 9. What would you do?

I love the mouse, truly I do, but DCL is so darn expensive (as you have found out). Since I have been on DCL, I would in a heartbeat do the other two cruises instead. You and your family have not cruised with the mouse, and that makes giving advice difficult. Cruising on DCL at least once is something every one who loves the mouse needs to do at some point. If all the people in your party adore the mouse maybe it's time to do that...or take the two cruises and plan on a 3 or 4 day DCL cruise at a later date. IMHO, the extra money you pay for a Disney cruise goes to a few things. It goes to the spot on quality you expect from anything Disney. It goes to the excellent entertainment and theming of the ship and dining rooms, and of course it goes towards the pixie dust factor. That said, the food quality, variety and availability on DCL just do not compare to the other lines. Good luck deciding.

We have the option of taking the west coast Disney Cruise this summer with an inside cabin or we can take a 7 day Alaskan cruise inside cabin on NCL in July and a 7 day Carnival balcony Mexican Riviera cruise in November for the same price for our family of 4. We have sailed 3 times on RCCL, 3 times on Carnival, and 2 times on Princess and have never had a bad cruise. Our childrens ages are 1 and 9. What would you do?

With apologies to Dr. Seuss:

I would do it in a flash...

I would do it, had I cash...

Would I, would I, if I could?

Yes-Yes-Yes-Yes-Yes, I would.

Would I do the cruises two?

Sure I would, wouldn't you?

Although the Mouse is very nice,

I'd rather sail the ocean TWICE!

I would cruise on N-C-L,

I would cruise on Carnival,

14 days is twice as fun.