Wrinkle Release

fireguy091

Then try this recipe that I found on the HAL site.

Mix 1 tsp. of liquid fabric Softener with 1 to 1-1/5 cups of distilled water and put it into a fine spray bottle. They say it works good. Some people add it to Lavender water for a nice smell. :)

A very fine mist of water will work, too, with the benefit of no added fragrance. Hang your things in the bathroom when you shower, the steam will ease the wrinkles. Or take a travel steamer (yes, they are allowed). I am sensitive to fragrance and the Wrinkle release has a fairly strong odor to it, I found it to still be there the next day. So, if you don't care for fragrance, or you already wear a cologne, skip the Downey stuff.

Or, avoid most wrinkles by packing carefully and not too tight and using dry cleaner bags.

I agree with using a mist of water..I bought some wrikle release and I personally dont want to wear that scent. I have allergy problems and it made me sneeze.For years Ive used a damp wash cloth on very deep wrinkles and it works just fine.

Archived