List Of Where Your Favorite CD Might Be?? (merged)

I just took the Navigator Western Caribbean cruise (June 10-17) and the CD, Graham Seymour, was definitely one of the highlights of the trip. His morning TV program, Be Very Afraid, had me and my wife in stitches. We even bought Graham's DVD which has some of the morning shows on it. We watch it while sipping a Labadoozie ("tastes like feet!") to get over our "cruise withdrawal". :D

Clodagh O'Connor was on Grandeur last week when we sailed, but she is going on maternity leave this coming week, I believe. Don' know who will replace her. Asst. cruise dir. Johnathan would get my vote. He was fabulous!!

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone happen to have a picture of Ken Rush? I am trying to figure out if he was the wonderful cruise director we had on Mariner of the Seas when we sailed on her before. That was "hands down" the best CD I have ever had.

Thank you in advance.

Danielle

I tried to list a link but it said "stack overflow"????

If you "google" Ken Rush, about 6-7 down in the list you will see a reference to Royal Caribbean Ken Rush and if you click on it, you will see his picture.

I know he was on Mariner in January 2004.

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone happen to have a picture of Ken Rush? I am trying to figure out if he was the wonderful cruise director we had on Mariner of the Seas when we sailed on her before. That was "hands down" the best CD I have ever had.

Thank you in advance.

Danielle

As Truffles said, he was on the Mariner in '04, but you may be thinking of James Andrews also, as he was also the cruise director of the Mariner not too far back.

When did you cruise?

Becky Thompson was the cruise director on board the Mariner earlier this month, so it would be her unless they make a change. She is very energetic and personable and you will see her everywhere on the ship.

Don't miss her hosting The Quest game show. She does a fantastic job!

That's her in the front row, middle, at our Meet & Mingle:

167399627_7c0f591667.jpg

IS THAT BINGO BECKY OR BECKY BINGO...SHE WAS AWESOME AS THE ASSISTANT CRUISE DIRECTOR WHEN I WAS ON NAVIGATOR IN 2004. IS SHE STILL ON THE MARINER?

MIKE

200611191730_13.gif

:D Hey, just wondering if anyone knew who the cruise director is going to be during November on Freedom. I hear that Ken Rush is awesome. If anyone could let me know that would be great. Can't wait for Freedom.

200611191730_13.gif

Majesty of the Seas - 4/16/01

Navigator of the Seas - 4/10/04

We were on AOS for the 6/25 sailing and the cruise director was Simeon Baker. The weird thing is my husband was talking to him one night in the Schooner Bar about one of the bands and he said he had been cruise director for the last 2 years, BUT I know I have read things about another cruise director being on the AOS more recently than that on these boards. Hmmmm.......not sure what that means.

They alternate so everyone gets a few months off for vacation. Richard Spacey should be returning to the AOS after his time off, althought I don't know specifically when that will be.

As far as I know though, Mike Hunnerup was the other CD on the AOS. Maybe Simeon Baker was working on another ship for the past two years?

I talked to him when I was on the freedom in june for the inaugural cruise. I know that the week we are sailing (november 5th) he will just be returning to the ship to take over for james andrews, they are usually there 6 months and then a vacation which will put him on a new ship right around that time, or returning to the freedom...now if you remind me in november I can ask him, lol

I talked to him when I was on the freedom in june for the inaugural cruise. I know that the week we are sailing (november 5th) he will just be returning to the ship to take over for james andrews, they are usually there 6 months and then a vacation which will put him on a new ship right around that time, or returning to the freedom...now if you remind me in november I can ask him, lol

I thought I heard he (Ken Rush) was going to be taking out Liberty in May of next year.

Also, what do you know about James Andrews? He will be our CD on Freedom. Does anyone know what he is like?

yes i spoke to Ken as well...on the 6/11 sailing. He said he would be onboard for another 2 weeks, then off to him home in California. James Andrews would be there until November, when Ken returns. I would imagine ken would be there at least through May. It will be cutting it close for you, but still possible to catch him on the Freedom.

After that, Ken will most likely do 1 of 2 things. Either go back to California again, or, more likely, bring out the Liberty of the Seas. Ken Rush is known to bring out the new ships. Hope that helps.

On our FOS sailing back in June he made the statement several times that he would be on FOS until he leaves to take out Liberty. (Which is scheduled for May of 2007 if it remains on schedule.) Things can change...but he made that statement more than once.

Archived