List Of Where Your Favorite CD Might Be?? (merged)

We were on the Rhapsody a few weeks ago and noticed one of the CD assistants had been on the Navigator when we sailed in March. We started talking to him and how much we liked the Nav and Graham and he informed us that Graham was getting married and was leaving the cruise ship industry at least for now. Shane(don't know his last name) had been named the new CD - he told us that Graham had trained him and that he would be taking over soon. I got the impression that it was going to be this summer. Very nice kid and I think he will do a good job.

Have no idea is this is true or not just only know what we were told. Graham is indeed one of a kind and if he is leaving hope one day he will be back.

Does anyone know if Graham will be on the Navigator of the Seas in September 06? We have a cruise booked on Sept 23rd and was really hoping that Graham would be the CD on our sailing. We have been on many Princess cruises and was always disappointed that we never had him as our CD on any of the sailings.

Thanks for any help with this

Linda

Does anyone know if Graham will be on the Navigator of the Seas in September 06? We have a cruise booked on Sept 23rd and was really hoping that Graham would be the CD on our sailing. We have been on many Princess cruises and was always disappointed that we never had him as our CD on any of the sailings.

Thanks for any help with this

Linda

This is from him posted under the name he uses on here. I am sailing that cruise also.

If you have not signed in to our Roll Call yet and would like to attend the Meet and Mingle party, click on the link "Roll Call" in my signature. You can "Chat" with fellow passengers sailing with you.

#27 report.gif

post_old.gif July 23rd, 2006, 10:42 PM

Hammy's Manager user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_7241254", true);

Cool Cruiser

icon1.gifGraham Seymour Here

Hi everyone hope this finds you all well.

OK, Let me give you an update. YES I am stepping back as Cruise Director on Aug 5th. I will possibly do "fill in" work (meaning when a Cruise Director goes on vacation I fill in for 5-6 weeks). So as for the future I will no longer be doing 4 -5 month contracts.

I have met an incredible women and she has truly shown me what my life has been lacking inside, and I can honestly say I have never been happier. So the CD role is not a priority for me now, my lady is.

we are planning to get married next July at my folks farm.....(poor pigs) for those of you who have the DVD knows what that means :o)

I have had a wonderful year at RCI and continue to have a great relationship with them. They have been so supportive in my decision, and for that I am truly thankful

Again I can not thank you guys enough for all your support and kind words in your reviews, even those who didn't care for my humor, thank you for feeling that passionate to share it. I have always accepted that you can't please everyone but as long as they get my name right I have made an impression

Be well

Graham

x

Thanks Alexis

So do you think that means that he will NOT be on our Sept 23rd cruise?

It looks like August 5 will be his last on there.

I have read on here that someone named "Sugar Shane" will be the next CD on the Navigator.

That's correct. Shane is currently on the CD staff on the Rhapsody. Very nice (and cute) young man. He was telling us at our Meet & Mingle that he was going to the Navigator to take Graham's place. He's from Nebraska and 27 years old. I think he will do a great job. Sure looked good in the motorcycle outfit when they did the Village People!!!

So going to miss you Graham.

First, Congratulation on finding the perfect half. IT's not easy to do this days.

We had a pleasure to sail with you with Princess and I thought you were the funniest CD we sailed with during our 28 cruises. Your definition of snorkling and diving is halarious. You and John Lawrence are the most memorable CDs in the seven seas. Wish you the best.

Isabella

Finally you found your queen! Jerry & I are very happy for you. Years of fun for all who knew you on princess and recently on RCCL. Very hard to forget you & all the fun we've had for 12 cruises on Princess with you.

Gotta post a wedding shot of you both all done up so pretty ;-)

Let us know, I expect you to promise us, when you will be filling in & bringing her with you. This way we can book & enjoy some quality time with you both.

AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

The dates might be a bit out now.... but here are a couple more updates as I am aware of, please correct if you know different....

Adventure OTS - ?

Brilliance OTS - Mike Hunnerup confirmed 7/2/06

Empress OTS - Warren Melhuish confirmed 8/1/06

Enchantment OTS - Carly Boileau as of 5/23/06

Explorer OTS - Alan Brooks confirmed 5/4/06

Freedom OTS - James Andrews confirmed 7/24/06

Grandeur OTS - Tim Seivert confirmed 7/30/06

Jewel OTS - Bill Bronkhorst confirmed 6/20/06

Legend OTS - Gordon Whatman confirmed 5/5/06

Majesty OTS - Jimmy Rhodes confirmed 6/13/06

Mariner OTS - Becky Thompson confirmed 6/5/06

Monarch OTS - Johnny O confirmed 7/30/06

Navigator OTS - Graham Seymour confirmed 6/4/06

Radiance OTS - Pierce Ivan confirmed 7/31/06

Rhapsody OTS - Dan Whitney confirmed 7/30/06

Serenade OTS - Matt Sole confirmed 7/3/06

Sovereign OTS - Casey Pelter confirmed 7/2/06

Splendour OTS - Leo Papa confirmed 7/2/06

Vision OTS - Keith Williams confirmed 6/9/06

Voyager OTS - Rico Du Breil confirmed 7/2/06

A few years ago (maybe 2002) on the Voyager we had the best cruise director - he was way funnier than the comedian and I would go to any show just to hear what he had to say first. I think his name was Jeff. Well, I was wondering if anyone knows if he is still with RC and which boat?

Thanks in advance!

A few years ago (maybe 2002) on the Voyager we had the best cruise director - he was way funnier than the comedian and I would go to any show just to hear what he had to say first. I think his name was Jeff. Well, I was wondering if anyone knows if he is still with RC and which boat?

Thanks in advance!

Is Jeffrey Arpin the name you are looking for? He's our favorite cruise director to date too. He's retired from cruising, but is a member of our CC communitiy under the user name Jaypa. Check out this post: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=348672

Thank you so much for letting me know though the info makes me sad :(

I was hoping to see him again one day!!

He really made the cruise memorable and I would probably have considered going on an itinerary just to see him again... oh well...

Is Jeffrey Arpin the name you are looking for? He's our favorite cruise director to date too. He's retired from cruising, but is a member of our CC communitiy under the user name Jaypa. Check out this post: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=348672

Donna, I agree with you.

Jeffrey Aprin is our favorite cruise director as well. He was the CD on our Explorer cruise in August 2002.

It was nice to see him on the CC boards.

Jeffrey Aprin is our favorite cruise director as well. He was the CD on our Explorer cruise in August 2002.

Gary, Jeff was Cd on our Explorer in Aug 2002 too! lol

We had Kirk D. on our Adventure cruise - he was just ok, not exciting or notworthy. I am very disappointed that he'll be replacing Becky on our Mariner cruise.

Archived