List Of Where Your Favorite CD Might Be?? (merged)

Anyone know who the cruise director and captain are on the serenade? WE will be on the panama canal cruise starting on 10/29 leaving out of San Diego. Can't wait!!

Gordon Whitman was onboard Serenade for our 10/16 sailing in preparation for the next cruises, and I believe that he has now taken over from Matt Sole, from what I overheard Matt saying to another passenger. The Captain is Stig Nielsen (sp?).

Regarding Serenade, Gordon is only there for one week apparently. Ashley Kerr will be there after that, I am presuming just until January, as on Matt Sole's website it says he is going back there in January.

Darn it! I was so hoping we would luck in to having Gordon in December!

Don't know Ashley Kerr or Matt Sole but love Gordon!

Does anyone know what ever happened to Graham Seymour? He was on the Navigator in Feb 06. We thought he was great...........

Haven't seen him mentioned lately.

Thanks,

ce

:) :)

Unfortunately (for us) he retired in August to get married. He posted a while back that he would be open to taking on temporary assignments but will not be back on long contracts anymore. He posts as Hammy's Manager so if you do a search you can the read the entire story.

Bummer...we thought he was great too.

is CD of Liberty after he returns from vacation in January. We just sailed on Freedom with him for the C&A Member cruise 10/15.

Our favorite CD is still Becky Thompson. We were fortunate to have her as our CD aboard the Voyager a year and a half ago. Does anyone know what ship she will be on soon? Is it true that she is going to the Liberty?

I really enjoyed Becky on Mariner. I hope it's only a rumor and she's back on Mariner when we sail again in June.

Jules...if Becky is not back and you have Kirk Detweiller...you WILL NOT be disappointed in the least. In fact, the ENTIRE cruise staff was nothing short of fantastic.

Jules...if Becky is not back and you have Kirk Detweiller...you WILL NOT be disappointed in the least. In fact, the ENTIRE cruise staff was nothing short of fantastic.

Kirk was an awesome CD, Phillip was an awesome AM..just like my hubby said this team was nothing short of fantastic, and great!

Our favorite CD is still Becky Thompson. We were fortunate to have her as our CD aboard the Voyager a year and a half ago. Does anyone know what ship she will be on soon? Is it true that she is going to the Liberty?

I was just told by RCCI that is who will be our CD on the Mariner this Dec...and was curious how she was....do you see her around alot??

We had Ken Rush on our last cruise on the Mariner...and he's a riot...great...

I was just told by RCCI that is who will be our CD on the Mariner this Dec...and was curious how she was....do you see her around alot??

Wonder if Becky will still be onboard on Jan. 21 when we sail on Mariner. Will probably check with RCCL as we get closer and will post their answer.

I have been trying to find out who is going to be the CD on the Brillinace next March but haven't been able to find out. Does anyone know? THey said that it is too early. I wouldn't think so but that is what they told me.

is CD of Liberty after he returns from vacation in January. We just sailed on Freedom with him for the C&A Member cruise 10/15.

do you know when in January Ken Rush will be leaving? any idea who will replace him?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived