List Of Where Your Favorite CD Might Be?? (merged)

Bobby Brown is now the CD on Jewel. We thought he was terrific - very understated without a lot of annoying announcements. My understanding is that he's only been back with the cruiseline for a couple of weeks after doing some work on land.

Well, I'm glad to hear he's moving on after breaking up with Whitney. :)

I don't know of all the CD's out there, but I do know of most of them and have never heard of any Karens.

Hi,

We were on the Jewel over Halloween and Karen Maybury was the CD. She is an English gal and very funny. She was seen every day and it seemed every hour, somewhere on the ship! I wonder when she rests. They actually did a 24 hour video of following her around on a typical day. It was exhausting to watch. If you have her as your CD, you will not be disappointed.

Well, I'm glad to hear he's moving on after breaking up with Whitney. :)

Hee.

Paul, Becky is still with him and still on the CD staff. They are a great pair! You might get lucky - he's been on for 3-4 weeks, so if they're on a 6-month contract & do well, they could be back by June. We're certainly hoping they'll be back by July!

We too were disappointed when Bobby (Alan) Brown and his wife left RCI and are very glad he is back. I hope it won't just be a temporary thing. The two were a great team and we thoroughly enjoyed our cruise on Brilliance of the Seas with them.

We just returned from 10-nt Brilliance Panama Canal sailing one week ago and the CD was Bill Brunkhorst. He was OK--not great, but certainly not bad. Just OK.

I didn't see Jeff Arpin's name on list of CD's on RCI ships. He was my favorite. The guy was so funny, he could have been doing stand-up comedy. A really excellent CD--IMO.

We just returned from 10-nt Brilliance Panama Canal sailing one week ago and the CD was Bill Brunkhorst. He was OK--not great, but certainly not bad. Just OK.

I didn't see Jeff Arpin's name on list of CD's on RCI ships. He was my favorite. The guy was so funny, he could have been doing stand-up comedy. A really excellent CD--IMO.

Ashley Kerr on Serenade. She is fantastic!!!

Jeff Arpin retired a while back and has a theme related travel company in Ohio. He puts together golf (and other themed cruises) for groups.

His web site address is on my other computer, I'll post it later.

I think he might still fill in very rarely on RCI.

Just off the Mariner yesterday, and after Ken Rush does the inaugural on the Liberty, Becky will take over as the CD! Later, Jill:cool:

So according to the info you got, Ken's only doing 1 cruise on Liberty and then Becky will replace him? We'll be on Liberty's 3rd cruise, so just curious!

Just off the Empress' Dec 15 - Dec 18 2006 Sailing, and Warren Allen is the CD.

Just so you have an idea, he is not a very vocal, fun and entertaining cruise director... As far as I'm concerned, he is just "the guy who does the announcements"... Richard Spacey in the AOS was a lot more fun, and a lot more noticeable..

Cesar

Archived