breakfast

gene g

yes they had Biscuits and Gravy on the Legend. There was very little sausage and mostly gravy and the biscuits were really hard and small and did not rise well so they were not fluffy in the least, kind of like hocky pucks. My fiance had B&G every morning but after the 2nd morning of hocky pucks he started using toast.

yes they had Biscuits and Gravy on the Legend. There was very little sausage and mostly gravy and the biscuits were really hard and small and did not rise well so they were not fluffy in the least, kind of like hocky pucks. My fiance had B&G every morning but after the 2nd morning of hocky pucks he started using toast.

Have never seen it in our 13 cruises, then again, if you arent born and raised in the south on how to make good Biscuits and gravy the odds are slim that a cruise ship would really know how to make them..that said, being from the south I have never liked Biscuits and gravy lol nasty nasty !!

I'm pretty certain they had them on Freedom last September. But they were nothing like 'real' biscuits and gravy. I believe I told my husband that I needed to go in the kitchen and give a lesson on how to make gravy & biscuits. This was at the buffet. The biscuits were like what others said --- like little hockey pucks.

Have never seen it in our 13 cruises, then again, if you arent born and raised in the south on how to make good Biscuits and gravy the odds are slim that a cruise ship would really know how to make them..that said, being from the south I have never liked Biscuits and gravy lol nasty nasty !!

Actually I was raised in the north and grew up eating b&g. biscuits I seen here in the south but not gravy for a long time. I like my gravy plain no sausage though

hockey pucks huh that's too funny:D

Was on the Ecstasy in December & February. They do have biscuits & gravy on the buffet. Yes, they can be like hockey pucks, The gravy was ok....not great. They do not have them in the MDR. Someone REALLY needs to go to Miami to show them how to make them right.

Being a northerner I was curious why you would have this for breakfast. I am glad i read threw the thread .It sounds like dinner. Ut seeing we are talking about dinner foods for breakfast, do they do steak and eggs

Archived