Chef's Table--Father's Day Surprise???

We will be cruising on Father's Day and I would love to surprise my DH and FIL with something on the ship. I have thought about just doing Funship Dollars but now am thinking about possibly surprising them with a Chef's Table reservation (DH would never spring for it otherwise).

Is there a way I can get the reservation without it showing up under our booking online? He looks at it every day. I don't want him to find out till we're onboard.

What about FunShip Dollars? I have never done those before. It looks like I can have them mailed somewhere and then I can put them in a card on Father's Day?

Ideas, Suggestions??

We will be cruising on Father's Day and I would love to surprise my DH and FIL with something on the ship. I have thought about just doing Funship Dollars but now am thinking about possibly surprising them with a Chef's Table reservation (DH would never spring for it otherwise).

Is there a way I can get the reservation without it showing up under our booking online? He looks at it every day. I don't want him to find out till we're onboard.

What about FunShip Dollars? I have never done those before. It looks like I can have them mailed somewhere and then I can put them in a card on Father's Day?

Ideas, Suggestions??

I do not think the steakhouse or Chefs table reservations show up on your reservations you should receive an email for those... but for those that do book the Chef's table maybe it does:confused: Just make the reservation under your booking number.. he will not know .. if it is the same as the Steakhouse :)

Ideas, Suggestions??

Your reservation does not show up on your booking because it is not charged until the night of dinner on your S&S card. Getting reservations is the fun part. You can either ask John Held for reservations on his blog or email the steakhouse directly and ask for the reservation for the Chefs Table. As long as he doesn't read your email you can keep the secret.

Archived