Miracle...Burrito Bar?

tracy b

Iv have been wanting to ask this question....is the Burrito bar that good? I live in San Antonio and we have Habanero's Grill and Chipotle's here that serve gourmet burritos (Both Excellent) and I just wondered how they would compare to the ships Burrito Bar? I have never tried it since I live in Mexican food central and usually just order stuff on the ship that I cant get (or afford) normaly.

Iv have been wanting to ask this question....is the Burrito bar that good? I live in San Antonio and we have Habanero's Grill and Chipotle's here that serve gourmet burritos (Both Excellent) and I just wondered how they would compare to the ships Burrito Bar? I have never tried it since I live in Mexican food central and usually just order stuff on the ship that I cant get (or afford) normaly.

When I was on the Dream, I have a burrito from the burrito bar 3 or 4 times. I thought they were excellent.

YES! It is really good...worth a visit, or three.:eek::D

what other small eating stops does the Miracle have besides the grill, deli and the pizza ?

the deck plans show a rotissiere, not sure if that is true or just a Spirit thing.

Do they have Mongolian or what else?

what other small eating stops does the Miracle have besides the grill, deli and the pizza ?

the deck plans show a rotissiere, not sure if that is true or just a Spirit thing.

Do they have Mongolian or what else?

No mongolian. Does have oriental and the regular Lido stuff. Do not remember rotisserie though.

We are going on the Miracle in 9 days:) and my hubby will be bummed about the Burrito bar. We had it on the Splendor and he Loved it. It was one of his favorite things. Oh well there will be other stuff.

Sounds Yummy:).....how bout on the Legend?

Not on the Legend as of last December. I would have definately preferred that to the "asian" station. Nothing was ever that good there. They do have the standard pizza station which is always good.

A tip, which I am sure is obvious. At the sandwhich station you don't have to order exactly what is on the menu you are just limited to the ingrediants that they have on hand.

Not on the Legend as of last December. I would have definately preferred that to the "asian" station. Nothing was ever that good there. They do have the standard pizza station which is always good.

A tip, which I am sure is obvious. At the sandwhich station you don't have to order exactly what is on the menu you are just limited to the ingrediants that they have on hand.

I agree with you on the Sandwich tip......My Favorite thing to order is a Ham and Turkey and Cheese on White Bread with a Side of Pastrami....YUM:p

Thanks for the Info about the Legend as well......and yes the Burrito Bar could take place of the Asian station that would be fine by me too!!!

Archived