Ken Rush

And Ken has shown up at every single M&M when we have sailed with him :)

Just off Oaiss last month and the activities director was the only staff member that showed up :(

Yea, unless things have changed, Ken takes a very active part with the passengers. Remember sitting in the Schooner bar on a cruise in the evening and he asked to sit down with us asked many questions about how we felt about the cruise and the ship. He was very receptive about my coments. I understand he's where he's at with the company.

Dave

We just recently did a cruise on Allure. The cruise director on Allure is Allan Brooks. He took over a month or so ago.

That's great news, Allan is great, can't say I was impressed with Ken Rush, now just have to find out if Capt Johnny will be still on next week and we will be set!!

That's great news, Allan is great, can't say I was impressed with Ken Rush, now just have to find out if Capt Johnny will be still on next week and we will be set!!

This is Allan Brooks last week on Allure...he gets off Sun for vaca and wouldn't be returning to June sometime....not sure what ship.....believe Ken is coming back to Allure. We had Allan last week....to be honest he seemed a bit tired and ready for vaca....not as fresh as he was back in Dec on Oasis.

This is Allan Brooks last week on Allure...he gets off Sun for vaca and wouldn't be returning to June sometime....not sure what ship.....believe Ken is coming back to Allure. We had Allan last week....to be honest he seemed a bit tired and ready for vaca....not as fresh as he was back in Dec on Oasis.

Hmmm... We'll be on Allure next week. We've never had Ken Rush, but based upon the comments I've read on here and my observations of his personality on the shows I've seen on TV where he's been the cruise director, I'm expecting those who find him rather egotistical and cocky to be correct. Guess we'll be able to form our own opinion by April 3!!!

Hmmm... We'll be on Allure next week. We've never had Ken Rush, but based upon the comments I've read on here and my observations of his personality on the shows I've seen on TV where he's been the cruise director, I'm expecting those who find him rather egotistical and cocky to be correct. Guess we'll be able to form our own opinion by April 3!!!

That is pretty much spot on. Not at all impressed with him or his over inflated ego.

I liked him also, now don't flame me you Rich Spacey lovers, but I liked him better. He seemed friendlier and more down to earth.

Glad you mentioned this..I feel the same way. I have had Ken as a CD on 3 of my cruises and he has been to all the Meet & Mingles. :) 2 thumbs up for Ken

Archived