Millenium Concierge Cabin Decor

ZipGirl

I'm headed out on the Millenium this May for Alaska, and I'm curious how the cabin decor was changed when the ship was "freshened" up. While excited about the cruise, itinerary, friends, Alaska, ship etc, the photos up on Celebrity definitely reveal a tired decor that would be nice if it's been spruced up. We'll be in a concierge cabin on the Panorama Deck.

Any reports or photos on recent experiences greatly appreciated!

We cruised Alaska on the "Millenium" in September 2010. It was a great cruise, by the way - not a drop of rain, a great crew, and grand sights (Hubbard Glacier - a dream....).

We found the cabin interior (C2 on Sky Deck) very nice and comfy: muted fall colours, a very comfortable bed , a good-sized bathroom and a tiny but nice balcony. You can see some pictures on Celebrity's website. As far as I can see, the cabin interior is similar to the Solstice class. Everything was very clean and seemed almost new in regard to furniture and materials. I don't know if all cabins on the "Millie" have been recently renovated, though. TV was a flat screen.

If you should have more questions about the cabins, I'll be happy to answer them. Even if our cruise experience is limited, we've become hooked to cruising and I seem to plan one cruise after the other...:D

Thank you for the reply! That sounds lovely and soothing and very pleasant.

My first cruise ever was on the Celebrity Horizon. And at the time Millenium was the brand new girl on the block. Finally, I get my chance to sail her.

Millenium...... Finally, I get my chance to sail her.

you need to come and join us on our roll call:D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1185017

(Zipgirl, we crossed paths in Feb, when I was asking about lunch menus so we could have lunch in our cabin, I didn't see then, that you were on the same sail)

ps..we are also on the Panorama deck, probably very near you.

We had a C3 cabin on Millennium Sky deck in January 2011. I thought the decor looked very nice and updated. The bed was made in white and camel linens with white and camel shams and a muted burnt orange coverlet. (I'm not sure if I'm describing the color of the coverlet correctly; don't let the word "orange" throw you off. It was very nice.) There was a cream colored leather(ette?) sofa, too, which is a recent update.

Thank you so much for the updates. It seems they did I very nice updating with the color palette. I already knew service and comfort was likely to be as good as ever. But I do spend time in my cabin too.

Archived