Private limousine tour in Honolulu-anyone done this?

dixieva

We will be on the Island Princess next month to Hawaii. We found this on line-Alpha Limousine Service-which offers private tours. We are thinking of doing the 6 l/2 tour called Circle the Island. There is a list of places they will take you or you can go anywhere you want as long as it fits into the time alloted. It is $280 and will carry up to 6 passengers which sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Has anyone done this and if so how was it?

Thanks

We will be on the Island Princess next month to Hawaii. We found this on line-Alpha Limousine Service-which offers private tours. We are thinking of doing the 6 l/2 tour called Circle the Island. There is a list of places they will take you or you can go anywhere you want as long as it fits into the time alloted. It is $280 and will carry up to 6 passengers which sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Has anyone done this and if so how was it?

Thanks

Also check on Kos "Hummer" Tours at http://www.koshawaii.com. 4 of us did an all day with Ed Kos the end of Feb. and it was fantastic. See my review under Ports of Call: Hawaii or Cruise Lines: Princess. I know he can take 6 in his Hummer and he is terrific. He has several options and will respond to you quickly.

Archived