Millie sky suite 6129, any comments?

dmf208

We were originally in a cc and then upgraded to a SS on Millie. The SS is better in every respect. Better balcony, more storage space and much wider. Two people can move around without bumping into each other. The Butler is nice too

We've stayed in 6130, the mirror opposite of 6129, on the Constellation. Unless you had CC 6143/6144, or one of the aft facing CC's, the balcony is certainly a lot bigger than a standard 190 sq. ft. CC cabin. The bathroom is also bigger/nicer/upgraded. I also really like how the bed faces the balcony- you both can look out in the morning, and watch the sea roll by. When I first took 6130, it was a switch from another Sky Suite, and, looking at the deck plans, I thought that the balcony was bigger than other sky suites, but it's not- standard size for Sky Suites- the little notch you see on the deck plans is just a mistake. The SS that have bigger baclonies are: 6131/6132 which angle forward, and are quite a bit larger, and 6125/6126 which are just a little larger. Then there are the two SS next to the penthouses (6145/6146) that are quite a bit larger and more lavishly decorated (to match the penthouse decor- there's an adjoining door if someone wants to take both the PS ands SS for a two bedroom suite- must be nice;) )

We loved the Sky Suite, and hope you will too!

Archived