2012 Mediterranean

Megan01

Hi! We just became aware of Star Clippers after sailing on a number of the traditional larger cruise ships. We are planning a cruise in June 2012 for our 25th anniversary to the Greek isles and Star Clippers sounds like just what we are looking for. Does anyone know when they are expected to release those itineraries?

July 2009 we did the 11 day Athens to Venice on the Star Clipper and loved it. Mykonos and Santorini are not to be missed. Kotor Montenegro was great. Croatia is lovely. And sailing into Venice at dawn was wonderful. You can't go wrong on that itinerary.

Hi! We just became aware of Star Clippers after sailing on a number of the traditional larger cruise ships. We are planning a cruise in June 2012 for our 25th anniversary to the Greek isles and Star Clippers sounds like just what we are looking for. Does anyone know when they are expected to release those itineraries?

Probably imminent. I have today recieved an e-mail from them giving the 2012 summer program for Star Flyer in the Baltic (yes, you did read that correctly).

My husband and I are also looking at a June or possibly a July trip in 2012 for our 20th anniversary. We will probably do a 7 day cruise...it's just not in the finances for an 11 day cruise. We want to do the Greek islands but I'm looking at the one that stops in Sicily. I'll have to wait and see if that cruise is available in 2012.

Probably imminent. I have today recieved an e-mail from them giving the 2012 summer program for Star Flyer in the Baltic (yes, you did read that correctly).

Could you please post that itinerary or the link to it? Much appreciated.

Archived