Hawaii 2012 fall when will it be oit

When will fall 2012 to Hawaii be out?

One-way cruises to Hawaii, when Radiance and Rhapsody reposition to Australia from the west coast, should be included with the Alaska-Australia itineraries when they are released the week of April 4.

One-way cruises to Hawaii, when Radiance and Rhapsody reposition to Australia from the west coast, should be included with the Alaska-Australia itineraries when they are released the week of April 4.

Radiance will go to Hawaii in fall 2012 again? Very good... :D

I think about the Apr 22, 2012 itinerary on Radiance of the Seas - but if it's sold out, I have to wait until fall - and I only want to go on Radiance! ;)

Radiance will go to Hawaii in fall 2012 again? Very good... :D

I think about the Apr 22, 2012 itinerary on Radiance of the Seas - but if it's sold out, I have to wait until fall - and I only want to go on Radiance! ;)

If she is going to be doing another season in Australia beginning in 2012.....then yes, Hawaii should be included in her repositioning itinerary.

If she is going to be doing another season in Australia beginning in 2012.....then yes, Hawaii should be included in her repositioning itinerary.

Very good! But at first I hope that there are still free places on Radiance of the Seas for Apr 22, 2012!! ;)

If not, I have to wait until fall 2012! ;)

Archived