Star Suite SG 12012

Wildcatllamas

We are booked in this suite for our cruise in January and was wondering if there is a curtain divider between the bed and sofa sitting area. In the floorplan view on NCL's site it looks like something in a pocket area on the wall that backs up to the closet.

we were in 12512 port side, same category. Penthouse with balcony. In the wall near foot of bed is a wooden look panel, open it and the heavy curtains are inside, they pull around on the ceiling track all the way to the sliders. We loved the room. I'm attaching our photo website with cabin pictures for you to see. We did the Mexican riviera in Feb 2011. The bath room is huge! Our butler was Henry-he was great to us, but being on starboard, you may have someone else. Dona

http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x459/springwater21/

Hi Dona,

Thank you so much for the info. My DH and I have been looking over your photos since you originally posted them. We did the Mexican Riveria on Princess twice but still loved to look at photos from there. Your cabin looked great.

My DD is thinking about going with us and rather than her getting a cabin by herself we thought if there was a curtain she could just stay with us.

She is one of the night owl types who reads to the wee hours of morning.

Barb

Thank you, thank you Fergusonvt. Great pictures. I see you will be on the cruise immediately following ours. This is our first time on NCL and we are really looking forward to it.

Kind of like you did our first cruise in Feb 2007 and went again that December. So hooked now.:D

Thank you, thank you Fergusonvt. Great pictures. I see you will be on the cruise immediately following ours. This is our first time on NCL and we are really looking forward to it.

Kind of like you did our first cruise in Feb 2007 and went again that December. So hooked now.:D

You are very welcome. Take good care of the ship for us :). I think you'll like NCL a lot. That suite looks very sweet!

• 11 months later...

Archived