Mariner March 2012

mnh

Mariner has some really good rates for March 2012....$899 balconies, $429 3rd and 4th rate....this fits in with my grandkids Spring Break...I booked!!

Plus there is an on line agency that is offering 50% deposits, OBC, 1 specialty dining, and 1 spa treatment... best of all I can drive from Dallas and skip all of the airline hassles...I could not resist!

I've seen those prices too. But wondered about the ship???

Any information about the ship, other then what you read on RCCL. I don't know much about it or if it's been through a refub, how good is the food??? ETC....

We're looking to go in January too???

Texnewbie.

I have been on Mariner 3 times...it is my favorite of the Voyager Class...I think also the newest....I have heard that she will be in drydock after she leaves Galvestion....March works for us because the girls will be on Spring Break

I have sailed on Oasis, Rhapsody, Splendor, Radiance, Voyager, Exployer, and Mariner....loved them all!

I did see that it's maiden voyage was Nov. 2003, so it's pretty new.

I'm pretty excited to know that Marnier is one of your favorites. I did find a few reviews on CC but they didn't speak very nicely about it.

How's the food?

Texnewbie.

I did see that it's maiden voyage was Nov. 2003, so it's pretty new.

I'm pretty excited to know that Marnier is one of your favorites. I did find a few reviews on CC but they didn't speak very nicely about it.

How's the food?

Texnewbie.

Food is pretty subjective...however I never had a problem....my older granddaughter is a food junkie (not fast food!) and always loves the food!

Radiance also gets some bad reviews due to the plumbing problems she has...I did a B2B on her in December and stll had a great time...I think it is what you make of it...nothing is perfect!

Archived