Park N Go parking for Port Everglades

Mrs.C05

Hey everyone! I just wanted to write up a small review of this place. I was a little worried about this place based on other peoples reviews here, but I have to say, it was a great experience!

Directions on the reservation print out I had, was right on. Get off 595 on the left and it is right there past the light in front of you. They ask you if you're cruising and if so, which ship. Then they tell you where to park (which lot). We were to park in Lot K, but there weren't any available. I did find one nearby and then walked over to the booth and told the man where I was. He said that was fine.

We unloaded our luggage and waited for the shuttle to come around. Seemed to have taken them a while. Once one of the gentlemen saw some of them just parked he started yelling saying they had people waiting. All of them started their engines, lol and headed our direction. The one that picked us up asked which ship we were on, we told him Freedom and he said to hop on, that's where he was going. He gave us a slip to hold on to, to give to the bus when we got back (which is no different than the shuttle we use in Orlando for the airport). Short 5 minute ride to the port (which I would not want to navigate myself!) and we were off to get in line with everyone else.

When exited the ship terminal, there was one driving up and I pointed to him telling my husband "oh look there is one" and the driver must have seen me because he stopped just ahead of us. That was the fastest pick-up we've ever had! Talk about perfect timing!

We got back to our car, loaded up and went to pay. Guess how much it was with our reserved price!?!?! $59.50 for 8 days!!!!!! I was so thrilled we parked there for that price! No damage to my car, fast service and excellent pricing! We did not get a bottle of water as some people have said you get, but that was fine with us.

I would highly recommend this place to others.

The "over parking" I've read about, is I believe the valet parking I saw. There were a few cars parked in front of one another, but they also had valet numbers hooked around the rearview mirror. I was able to take my keys with me since I parked my car myself.

Thank you so much for posting your experience!

I have a family member who is driving to Ft Lauderdale & this parking option was cheaper, but I was alittle scared to suggest that they use this parking option. I think they still might want to pay a few dollars more to park at the hotel, but this gives me something to think about! ;)

Archived