Just got off a cruise and CCL kids camp rocks

lillian marie

Camp Carnival is an incredible program for children. We were recently on the Fascination and our kids had the best time ever. They had more fun than our last trip to DisneyWorld. They all voted to make a cruise our next trip instead. The camp staff was extremely kind and the activities were nonstop. Children can make many crafts, including decorating a CCL t shirt and a CCL backpack, all for free. My older kids loved the dance classes and big kid crafts like spin painting and making sun catchers. And once again folks this is all free!!!!!!! We cruised on this ship in Jan. too and our 3 yr old can't wait for the next cruise. The window cabin for 5 was close quarters but the price was great and who spends that much time in a cabin anyway.

Great to hear that!We are leaving on Fasination April 11th.I have an 8 yr. old and she has been wondering what crafts they would have.They had a Build-A Bear type activity before and she loved it.We did have to pay for that one.Did they have sand art?Thanks for your post!Now we are really excited!

They loved the sand art My girls have been wearing sand necklaces that the made since they have been home. My 6-8 yr olds made sand art, a really nice little cork board-note board, a t shirt, spin art, a freddy art hat,a memory book and several other projects. My little girl loved the memory book, t shirt, backpack and hand prints. They made crowns, sand art and lots more too. It is such fun. They can't wait until next March to cruise again. My big kids loved the dance classes, games, computer play and just hanging with new friends. My kids made new friends quickly and it was just a great time for them.

Just back from Freedom. DD loved having her own 'schedule' to pick from. After a few days, we allowed her to go back and forth by herself and she felt so grown up. It was a great lesson in responsibilty. She looked forward all week to the all night party. She is telling everyone that she stayed out until 3:30 in the morning. Nevermind we had to wake her up at 12:30 the next AFTERNOON for her build a bear activity which btw was way cheaper than the real deal on land. 25 bucks I think for a big cat with an outfit. OP you are right! Camp Carnival rocks!

My grandson LOVES the Kids Camp. As soon as we get on board he asks when he can go to camp. Never wanted to have dinner with us, instead wanted to eat with his friends. Talent show was great. Everytime he came back from camp he brought back another craft he made. On one visit they took a really cute picture of him (for purchase) holding a huge seashell. Had the build a bear which he did (pirate bear). They do a fantastic job. Going on the Legend in a few weeks and it is all he talks about.

I believe all the ships have the build a stuffed animal option in Camp Carnival. Your child can make a bear, cat, dog, frog, sheep, alligator and there was a St Jude bear also. They are sturdy toys. My 3 yr. old has been sleeping with her CCL cat for almost a yr. now and drags it around a lot. Next cruise we're making the frog. My 7 yr. old was truly proud of her artwork on a suncatcher that she made and now we have to hang it in her window.

Archived