Mullett beach need your option?

Everything except snorkeling is a yes; snorkeling not too great.

_____

We must sail, sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it -- but we must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor. Oliver Wendell Holmes

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned from the Mariner of the Seas 4/11-4/18/04. We went to Mullet Beach and spent about 2-1/2 hours there. We loved it! It was beautiful. Soft white sand. Clear, torquise water. We swam in it. My husband, daughter, and her friend snorkled (rented equipment there) and said they saw some really pretty fish near the rocks on the left side of the beach.

We rented an umbrella and 2 chairs for $12. I didn't notice if there was a bathroom 'cuz no one had to go. icon_wink.gif There was barbequed lunch served, as well as hotdogs. We weren't that hungry and went with the hotdogs. I didn't think they were very good but everyone else said they were OK. They made a few different mixed drinks (strawberry dacquiri--yum yum).

The beach was not crowded at all. A few girls took off their tops, though, even though this was the Dutch side of the island but no one seemed to pay much attention to them.

We took a taxi and it cost $4/person. One important thing to note is that the taxi driver said that not many taxi's stop at Mullet. He said he would return for us if we gave him a specific time. So we tipped him $5 and sure enough, he promptly returned. icon_smile.gif

We would go to Mullet Beach again.

Sue

Archived