Anyone have a list of shows on the Alure?

Would anyone have a list of what shows are available on the Alure of the Seas? Can you prebook the reservations on line? Planning a July sailing. How far in advance will they appear on RCCL website? Thanks Scobby Doo:rolleyes:

I have put together an unofficial list of shows from the RCI website and various places. You will be able to pre-book most of the shows online. On Oasis I believe we were able to pre-book about 90 days prior to boarding but I believe it varies with each sailing.

My unofficial list ;)

Ice Games - a performance inspired by the board game Monopoly

Ocean Aria - Guests will enjoy a new water show in Allure of the Seas’ AquaTheater. The storyline tells of the discovery of an ancient underwater civilization. It will still feature Olympic type diving but also have some unique features including fountains choreographed to orchestra music.

Comedy Show - Located in the Entertainment Place neighborhood, Comedy Live is one of the signature after-dark venues onboard Oasis of the Seas. The adult comedy club is a fun and intimate space with decor inspired by a New York subway station.

Chicago: The Musical - will become the second Tony Award-winning musical that Royal Caribbean presents at sea. This hot, high energy musical will be performed several times during the week at the state-of-the-art Amber Theater aboard Allure of the Seas.

Blue Planet - the new aerial acrobatic show. It’s an artsy and dramatic interpretation/story of the preservation of Earth’s oceans that is sure to amaze audiences. The show also features great music including multiple Beatles songs and energetic dance numbers.

Headliner - Offered three times throughout each cruise, guests will be delighted by the fabulous acts taking the stage at the Opal Theater, including world class singers, musicians, and magic and juggling acts.

How to Train Your Dragon Ice Show - is a fun adaptation of the DreamWorks movie, transforms the 90-minute animated movie into a 23-minute ice show

Madagascar Aqua Show - Marty, Alex, Gloria, Melman and their other favorite characters from the Dreamworks hit film Madagascar will mix and mingle with high divers, swimmers, acrobats and more.

Archived