Splendor porthole rms 1205 or 1206

lbosarge

Has anyone stayed in either of these rooms on the riviera deck of the splendor? Any pictures would nice or just good description of the beds in the room. I have read the standard description but other posts say these are not always accurate.

Is there a lower bed and a couch that could be pushed together? Is the porthole window large enough to sit in like I have seen in other pictures.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...
Has anyone stayed in either of these rooms on the riviera deck of the splendor? Any pictures would nice or just good description of the beds in the room. I have read the standard description but other posts say these are not always accurate.

Is there a lower bed and a couch that could be pushed together? Is the porthole window large enough to sit in like I have seen in other pictures.

Thanks!

There are GREAT pics of 1206 on:

cruise line rooms dot com

Click on your ship

Click on the cabin number

Click on the pics to blow them up

We are booked on the Splendor in room 1205 next week. Did you ever end up booking this cabin last year? Were there really and upper and lower bed, or just one twin and sofa bed?

Thanks!

Cabin 1205 1A 185 sq ft

Beds: 1 twin-1 upper

View: 2 portholes

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table

Cabin 1206 1A 185 sq ft

Beds: 1 twin-1 upper

View: 2 portholes

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table

We were in 1206 last November. It had a twin, an upper, and a couch. We had the upper put away the entire cruise and had the couch made up as a bed. We just left the configuration the way it was so that there was more room to walk around. We had plenty of room for two adults, but I thought I was going to have difficulty climbing up and down from the upper!

• 11 months later...

Archived