Hard Rock Cafe in Nassau

shanesgirl

I was just wondering if anyone has eaten at the Hard Rock Cafe in Nassau? How was the food? Was the place clean, and like any other one around the states? Is it right by the port? Sorry for all the questions, first time there. Thought it might be fun to have lunch there. My son has never been to one before. ;) Would you guys suggest eating there?

I was just wondering if anyone has eaten at the Hard Rock Cafe in Nassau? How was the food? Was the place clean, and like any other one around the states? Is it right by the port? Sorry for all the questions, first time there. Thought it might be fun to have lunch there. My son has never been to one before. ;) Would you guys suggest eating there?

It's a tad smaller then the other ones I've been to. The gift shop is pretty small too. Food is the same as any other HRC.

If you're not interested in Conch or other seafood, I don't think you'll miss out if you eat there. Seafood is just not our thing, so the Fish fry had no interest for us.

It was clean, and is a short walk. You can see the ships from the balcony, they're only a couple of blocks away.

I have collected the Hurricane glasses from 24 different Hard Rocks from U.S.,Mexico & the Caribbean. This one is very much like the rest of them. They do serve much more than just fish. It is in the middle of town close to the pier. We ate & drank on the balcolny. A nice sunny place with nice views. The place was clean & uncrowded when we were there. Worth the visit if your son has never been.

Archived