Cave Tubing with Nacho & Cynthia

mandy71

Hi All

We have just returned from a trip on the Valor.

We booked a Cave Tubing Tour with Nacho & Cynthia and I cannot express how happy we were with them.

They met us at the terminal, there were 4 in our party. We drove in an Air Conditioned Van to the River. The drive is pretty long about an hour. But on the way Nacho explained alot about Belize, the history etc. Very nice tour from the Van.

We arrive at the river where we were introduced to Oscar who would be our guide for the day. Again this is a private tour. We say the Carnival groups etc coming and there were groups of 20+ people.

We got fitted with our helmets, life vests and tubes (very nice tubes, yellow nice and comfortable). Then we heading off our our hike through the rain forest. Oscar explained alot of the rain forest stopping along the way so we could take pictures etc. The walk took about 30mins but didn't seem very long at all.

We made it to the River and we all got in our tubes and Oscar guided us down the river - we relaxed and took picutres - we had a wonderful time.

Once we got back to our starting place - we went up to eat at the all you can eat buffet - it was very good - the chicken was awesome.

We left for our drive back - Nacho entertained us with brain teasers and jokes etc. He offered to show us around a bit but we opted to go back to the dock.

This was the highlight of cruise. We enjoyed it to the fullest. I would recommend Nacho & Cynthia to the fullest. A very personal experience.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Mandy :)

Hi All

We booked a Cave Tubing Tour with Nacho & Cynthia and I cannot express how happy we were with them.

They met us at the terminal, there were 4 in our party. We drove in an Air Conditioned Van to the River. The drive is pretty long about an hour. But on the way Nacho explained alot about Belize, the history etc. Very nice tour from the Van.

We arrive at the river where we were introduced to Oscar who would be our guide for the day. Again this is a private tour. We say the Carnival groups etc coming and there were groups of 20+ people.

We got fitted with our helmets, life vests and tubes (very nice tubes, yellow nice and comfortable). Then we heading off our our hike through the rain forest. Oscar explained alot of the rain forest stopping along the way so we could take pictures etc. The walk took about 30mins but didn't seem very long at all.

We made it to the River and we all got in our tubes and Oscar guided us down the river - we relaxed and took picutres - we had a wonderful time.

Once we got back to our starting place - we went up to eat at the all you can eat buffet - it was very good - the chicken was awesome.

We left for our drive back - Nacho entertained us with brain teasers and jokes etc. He offered to show us around a bit but we opted to go back to the dock.

This was the highlight of cruise. We enjoyed it to the fullest. I would recommend Nacho & Cynthia to the fullest. A very personal experience.

We just got back from our cruise on the Sun and also used NCQ Adventure Tours. We would also highly recommend Nacho & Cynthia. From start to finish it was a wonderful experience. We had Cynthia as our guide & van driver. She was terrific. very informative drive to the caves. On the way back she stopped so we could pick up a few local items at a store where the prices were less than at the docks. Had a great day - all 5 of us said it was the highlight of the cruise :-)

We too recently toured with Cynthia and Nacho (all day, cave tubing and island tour). Yes, both of them. Two guides for our party of two. :D

It was a great day and they were very helpful and informative.

It was fun to have the forest and the caves all to ourselves, then watch a huge party arrive as we left.

Thanks Cynthia and Nacho!

PS- For anyone who will be touring with Nacho in the future, I might be willing to sell the answers to his riddles. :p

what was the price, also?

Gay and Joe

Hi All

Thanks so much for the good comments and reviews. DW will love to hear that the food is tasty.:D

I've been lookin at this for our June cruise. Have talked with Nacho over the phone (extremely nice guy) and now that I've got some folks off the roll call interested will probably book this weekend. For the cave-tubing, he quoted $75 pp but with more than 4 it was $65 pp.

Thanks so much for the good comments and reviews. DW will love to hear that the food is tasty.:D

I've been lookin at this for our June cruise. Have talked with Nacho over the phone (extremely nice guy) and now that I've got some folks off the roll call interested will probably book this weekend. For the cave-tubing, he quoted $75 pp but with more than 4 it was $65 pp.

We had a very quiet Roll Call, so ended up going by ourselves and paying $75 pp. Two guides for a full day+cave tubing with nice lunch= a tremendous bargain!

I understand the caves get pretty crowded and chaotic when the large ship groups arrive. The two of us with our guide were the only people in the caves.

We were 4 in our group so the price was $65PP. There were quite a few other tours going on while we were there but it was great - we didn't get held back or anything. Also alot of places the other guides/guests had to get out of their tubes and walk but since we were only were we able to stay and cruise along the whole time.

Mandy

We were 4 in our group so the price was $65PP. There were quite a few other tours going on while we were there but it was great - we didn't get held back or anything. Also alot of places the other guides/guests had to get out of their tubes and walk but since we were only were we able to stay and cruise along the whole time.

Mandy

Archived