Is It Somewhere on the HAL Site?

sail7seas

I'm so inept at searching but I've been trying to find if HAL offers their vanity mirrors (the magnifying ones found in all the cabins) for sale on their web site and am failing.

Anyone know if they are available for purchase?

Thanks.

I did a search too and found the site where they sell the Dream Bed, accessories, HAL logo bathrobe, wine gifts, etc. but no vanities. Just thinking of all the ones that might get tossed on the Maasdam next month.

How was your cruise? I hope you had a wonderful time.

Thanks everyone.

I had hoped I could buy one of those mirrors on the HAL site.

Makes me sad, Carol, to think they may dispose of all those mirrors when I could have bought one of them. :(

I know there are others available for sale elsewhere but I really like that one. I'll have to shop the local stores.

Thanks.

:) :) Yes, Carol...... I 'get' that part but tired eyes need the added light and magnification. I like the way that mirror can be tilted and set to flat position as well as how it telescopes away from the wall and folds back neatly.

I'm sure there are similar mirrors available in local shops or on line.

:) :) Yes, Carol...... I 'get' that part but tired eyes need the added light and magnification. I like the way that mirror can be tilted and set to flat position as well as how it telescopes away from the wall and folds back neatly.

I'm sure there are similar mirrors available in local shops or on line.

If you find a similar one online, would you post the info back here? I'd looooooooooove one of those mirrors for home.

edited to add: For people in the US ebay has some listed, incl. one that looks exactly like the HAL version:

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1311&_nkw=lighted+magnifying+mirror&_sacat=See-All-Categories

That's a great link, Cow Princess. Thanks.

I agree one of them looks exactly like HAL's. I also saw another I might like equally as well at that link.

I will continue to look around a bit and definitely will post a link to any I find I think are as good or better.

Archived