Royal charging me $ 70 for fuel per person.

I was running to open up my reservation! You should have let it go on for a few posts then it would have been REALLY good!! Lol !

I would have, but I was afraid of people canceling a cruise,

before i got back and said April Fools !

Too funny I checked on Carnival, and someone else is trying this joke.

I wonder if she read it here first !!!

:rolleyes:

I went and looked at out two cruises before I even finished reading the whole post. I feel like a dummy now.:eek:

I did the same. Hahahaha Good one but that will teach me to read an entire post first.

Good one...somebody else with my sense of humor.:p

Here's a funny one I did tonight on my husband. He had just got home tonight from Italy on a long business trip. He was sitting there on the loveseat minding his own business tired from his looooong plane ride. I had one of my kids call me on my cell phone. I "pretended" that I was talking to a RCCL rep and that they called to tell me that there was something wrong with our ship (the Explorer) we are taking in less than 2 weeks. I made it like they called to cancel the cruise then hung up with them. He was so upset (in a matter of 1 minute before I even had a chance to say April Fools) that he broke the zipper on his briefcase. Then me and my kids all shouted "APRIL FOOLS". I think he wanted to kill us. I'm sure I will have to pay for this one.:D

Bad boy, bad boy whatcha gonna do when they come for you, bad boy bad boy~ you got us all, I said to my self "I knew it" it was just about when.

VERY bad boy. Let's hope it stays a joke !!!!

i thought nobody will caught me this year, until i opened this thread :) you got us good usually im the one who get the others... well played. Because of you ill enjoy my up coming cruise a lil much!

edit: I still have to open my reservation to make sure!

Archived