4 Years ago today...The Best April Fools joke at Sea :)

Four years ago today Jason (gatorclaw) and I put together a great April Fool's Joke for his mom on one of my group sailings that someone just reminded me of.....It's was fun to pull off.....enjoy. :p.BTW..you can skip ahead to 2 minutes into the video is where the prank is.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gatorclaw#p/u/28/jk1jXMuRSKs

Four years ago today Jason (gatorclaw) and I put together a great April Fool's Joke for his mom on one of my group sailings that someone just reminded me of.....It's was fun to pull off.....enjoy. :p.BTW..you can skip ahead to 2 minutes into the video is where the prank is.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gatorclaw#p/u/28/jk1jXMuRSKs

Randy,

Goes to show that a four year old laugh is still a good laugh!

I also like the end of the video where John Heald is announcing that sail away is about to begin. It sure would be nice to hear him announcing that two weeks and a day from now when we sail away on Liberty. :p

Ha ha. I've been away for quite a which and just stopped by today to see what's up... Thanks for posting Randy! And as jackdis wondered-- Yes, Randy is a blast to cruise with. :D

Hey Jason.....good to hear from you...hard to believe that was 4 years ago...hope you can join us again soon. :D

I remember a few years ago some girls pulled an April's Fool joke on their roomie. While she was asleep they put on their life vests and started yelling that they had to abondon ship as it was sinking and she went crazy trying to find hers (which they threw out into the hallway before they woke her). I am not sure if she is speaking to them yet

Archived