Quest-What is it exactly and is it on Mariner

Yes it does, and I can't tell you much about it, because that would ruin the fun! I'll just say that it an adult scavenger hunt game. You do not need to participate, but it is so much fun when you do! It's usually late (11:30?) towards the end of the cruise, you can get the info from the Cruise Compass (the daily planner that is supplied to you) Have fun!:D

I've seen it run as early as 10:30, usually it's 11:00, to make sure nobody under 14 is there. It's VERY adult and funny as heck to watch. Have a few drinks and enjoy participating...it will be very liberating. Basically, your team has a team number, the CD calls for an item, and you take that item and your team number to the CD to show your group has it. He'll call off your number to give you points. The fun is watching everyone trying to get there first as the most points go to the first, second, third person there etc. All items he asks for will be in the room (Studio B). Since it's there, you'll pick 1 female team captain and one male team captain to be on the floor running items to the CD.

Archived