Okay to bring water on Constellation?

rcprncss

This has never been a problem before but I have heard it may be a problem now. Has anyone recently been on the Constellation and brought a case of bottle water with no problems? Or problems? I want to be prepared. Thank you! :)

Why bring bottled water at all? The water from the taps on the ship is the same water that they use to make ice. It is safe to drink and tastes just fine to this Brooklyn girl who is used to drinking our fine NYC water(not kidding- it's the best) Just bring along some BPA free water bottles for taking water off the ship and you are good to go. Do you know how pure that cheap Walmart water is?

Why bring bottled water at all? The water from the taps on the ship is the same water that they use to make ice. It is safe to drink and tastes just fine to this Brooklyn girl who is used to drinking our fine NYC water(not kidding- it's the best) Just bring along some BPA free water bottles for taking water off the ship and you are good to go. Do you know how pure that cheap Walmart water is?

Better than the ship's water with the residual sodium in it. The spring water has 0% sodium.

For me at least.

Hey, I'm not twisting anybody's arm to do something that works for me. If you like ship's water, drink ship's water. If you don't, there ARE alternatives.

Archived