marina in manhattan

sitraveler

Does anyone know when she is due for sailaway? I looked at the website but couldn't find anything in March or April for Marina!

Maybe I'll try again ... would be nice to wander down to the Promenade to see her leave tomorrow.

Does anyone know when she is due for sailaway? I looked at the website but couldn't find anything in March or April for Marina!

Maybe I'll try again ... would be nice to wander down to the Promenade to see her leave tomorrow.

6pm - April 3

http://wirednewyork.com/webcam3/

Check her out. Watched her arrive via is link arrive earlier today (your time)

I'm watching the webcam and I couldn't see two ships where I'd seen two before, so I called Oceania ... but no dice there.

Just checked back and it looks like a ship is pulling out from the dock at 6:06pm NY time so I'm hoping that's our girl.

It finally dawned on me that looking at the webcam should let me know when she's going to get to Brooklyn and The Lady ... as long as I refresh the video. Of course, I'm also trying to cook dinner at the same time!

If I get decent photos, I'll post them ...

Mura

Are you an hour in back of NY time? Because I just saw that it looked like she was angling around to head down to The Lady ... and it's 6:24 here!

I figured I'd walk down to the Promenade in 5 minutes or so ... wouldn't it be just my luck to get there as she has just left!

I don't think whenever she passes by, that we can get a sunset photo ... it isn't that clear a night, although it isn't a blizzard either.

Howard will just have to wait for his dinner!

Okay, I updated my message but the Administrator wouldn't let me include them because too much time had gone by ... so I'll try to remember what I said!

I went out to the Brooklyn Heights Promenade around 6:20-6:25. I had two cameras -- my somewhat "big" camera except that the really big lens I think I left in L.A. at my Mom's house. (I can pick it up next week but that didn't help me tonight!)

I had my "medium" lens -- a 150 zoom -- except it doesn't let me zoom in or out. My smaller camera is a 14X and lets me zoom but ... it's smaller. Supposedly it lets me zoom that high, but when I do it's super-blurry.

Well, we shall see when the photos come out.

I was waiting very impatiently. WHERE ARE YOU??!! And then suddenly at 6:45 she pulled into view ... Beautiful, beautiful.

If any photos are worth posting, I will! Besides my camera problems, it was a somewhat grey night. And she pulled out too soon for sunset. But, we'll see!

Still, it was thrilling to see her sail away ...

Mura

Archived