Transfer Booking to Celebrity???

dotsofunn

While on my last Celebrity Cruise I booked a cruise on the Azamara Journey. I am not able to go on that cruise now but would like to book a cruise on the Celebrity Solstice. Is it possible to transfer the deposit from Azamara to Celebrity???

Thanks for any help you can give me.

While on my last Celebrity Cruise I booked a cruise on the Azamara Journey. I am not able to go on that cruise now but would like to book a cruise on the Celebrity Solstice. Is it possible to transfer the deposit from Azamara to Celebrity???

I have in the past changed from RC to Celebrity a couple of weeks before the cruise. Just call the company and talk to them.

Hi Dotsofunn !

I'm not entirely certain of the answer, so I'm going to suggest contacting your Travel Agent or Azamara directly. Sorry to hear you cannot sail with Azamara, and I hope everything works out. Good Luck !

Archived