Oasis Eastern Cruise Compass Anyone?

• 1 month later...

I have been looking for this too. Is there anyone out there who has recently been on the Eastern Oasis sailing who has the computer know how to post the compass? The reason I'm interested is because we will be sailing on her this October and I would like to know how to plan the entertainment. Also, I wanted a recent one (since February 2011) to see when the 3D movies are playing. We would really appreciate it if you have the means to publish the Eastern cruise compass for the week. Thanks.

Sadly, thats old too:( I've been looking too and only finding Western. I grabbed them last year for the same "month" I'll be sailing, thinking they may be similar, but none of us will know till someone is kind enough to post recent ones. I hope one of you posts when you get home for those of us going in the fall;)

Goofy Gator...Oh yeah!!! Im no expert (quite the opposite) but I did do this once. I know I had to scan the Compasses first on my computer then I think I had to put them on the web somewhere, so I could copy the link to the CC board, but I have also seen people scan them to their own computer and then offer to email them to anyone who sends them a message with an email address. Hopefully someone who knows more than I do can advise you!

TIA!

I did a separate Post asking if anyone knows how to Post the compass. Wish I could help. I would love to see them. Hope you loved your cruise. Did you see any of the 3D movies?

Someone answered my question on the other post Regarding how to post Compass. They said::

I do a roundabout way:

1. Scan them and save as a .jpg

2. Upload to free photo hosting service like Photobucket/Flickr

3. Copy and paste the code into post

Voila! You have full size images for everyone to see.

Ok...I am not sure this is most efficient way (I guarantee it's not!) but here are some links to the Daily Planner (It's a condensed overview of the main activities and entertainment by day). I will work on getting the complete compasses posted. Hope this works. Just copy and paste the URL's into your web browser.

Kimala- I had a great time on the cruise! I had not cruised in quite some time so the Oasis was a great welcome back! I didn't see any of the 3-D movies as truth be told, I am not a fan of them.

-Debbie

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28719643/Oasis%20Eastern%20Planner%20Day%201.pdf

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28719643/Oasis%20Eastern%20Planner%20Day%202%20and%203.pdf

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28719643/Oasis%20Eastern%20Planner%20Day%204%20and%205.pdf

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28719643/Oasis%20Eastern%20Planner%20Day%206%20and%207.pdf

Thanks for these, we are sailing in 4 months time on this itinerary, great to be able to plan ahead, wondering what the suprise performance is on the last evening, having had Richard Spacey as CD on a freedom cruise I've got a sneeky suspicion I know.

Goofygator...thank you for taking the time to do this! As you know with Allure and Oasis (and increasingly the other ships) one can book entertainment and dining in advance, so it's critical to have an idea about what happens when! One would hope that eventually Royal would post these on the website each week, with the disclaimer that "past performance does not gaurantee ...blah, blah ,blah"

But thank you for doing this!:D

Thanks for the schedules, those are helpful.

Does anyone know what the 'headliner show' is? Is it just a general 'song & dance, welcome to the ship' kind of thing?

The Headliner showtime changes just about every single week. It could be anything from a Beatles cover band to a Comedy/Juggling type show to a magic show. It all depends on who is booked for your cruise.

Ok everyone, this is best I could do. I have included a link to the compasses from the April 9th, 2011 sailing. Unfortunately, I had to scan it in day-by-day, page-by-page but it's all there! Happy sailing to all. If someone tries this, please let me know if it works.

Link:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-_EbBfMc9ivZjM0YjRhZmItZmEwNi00NzNmLWFiZjEtYTBjZjYzNTIyNWM3&hl=en

Archived