Atlantis - March 2012 Caribbean - Celebrity "Summit"

Wingtips56

This cruise was just announced on-board the March/April 2011 "Serenade of the Seas" cruise and opened for bookings on board. We had a great time (Atlantis first-timers), so we booked the new cruise immediately.

March 10-17, 2012. San Juan - St. Barths - St. Croix - Dominica - Grenada - Barbados - At Sea - San Juan.

Dammit, you beat me in starting the thread! ;-) I'm booked!! And I happened to sail Summit in February on a mainstream cruise -- the service was incredible. And the ship is already very nice, so it should be amazing after the refurb.

- Mike :-)

Dammit, you beat me in starting the thread! ;-) I'm booked!! And I happened to sail Summit in February on a mainstream cruise -- the service was incredible. And the ship is already very nice, so it should be amazing after the refurb.

- Mike :-)

Ha! Do I get points for being first?

Sorry I didn't get to meet you on Serenade. I thought that was a lovely ship, so I'm looking forward to the Summit with the glowing reviews I've seen. I do wonder what we're going to do in St. Barts all day on a Sunday ... nothing was open when I was there on a Sunday port call in 1997.

Steven

Well now, it seems Atlantis and Celebrity have changed the dates of this cruise, moving it one week later. I think I'll wait a bit for more concrete evidence, but we did get an e-mail from Atlantis a couple of hours ago stating the new dates due to a scheduling conflict....probably in response to the many people already booked on the cruise during Spring Break that were rightfully upset about being dumped for a charter.

Now there is a whole new boatload of people to tick-off. Sorry such things happen.

Archived