Waterproof Wallet

Antoinette

I am thinking about going to the Baths in May. My ship doesn't have an excursion there but from reading posts it sounds like it wouldn't be too hard to do on our own. I checked out the Ferry websites and they say you need to take your passport or birth certificate to use the Ferry. What do I do with my valuable while exploring the Baths? There is a waterproof wallet that Cruise Critic sells, but I am not sure it will fit that documentation. Are there lockers there and if so, what are the chances they will all be taken? Also can I find a bigger waterproof wallet somewhere else? I am going in May so I need to decide soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I boughtone of the waterproof wallets from CC and guess what, they were $100 cheaper on the ship. Besides when I got out of the water I had 50$ of wet US currency and a soggy copy of my passport. If you buy one test it at home or in the cabin first.:mad:

There are lockers at the baths. We went on a shore excursion through NCL and did not feel there was much threat of theft in this area. There were the least locals around of any of the areas we visited on 5 islands on the trip.

If you are interested in waterproof pouches, check out the products from Aquapac. Just do a search on the web. REI also sells them.

Archived