Stateroom # Not Assigned Yet, leaving 4/9!!

holstang

Hi Everyone,

My parents are booked for the Panama cruise departing 4/9. They booked this cruise over a year ago, however, they still have not been assigned a stateroom, the confirmation just states "TBA".

My mom is really worried, since they are flying in for this cruise. Is this something to be concerned about?

I know they are having a harder time getting around these days, and she is concerned about having to carry the luggage to the port, since they don't have a stateroom number, they would have to carry their stuff to the check-in?

Any advice you can offer greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

My mom is really worried, since they are flying in for this cruise. Is this something to be concerned about?
No.

The porters will have a current manifest at the pier and she will be able to substitute TBA luggage tags with ones for their specific cabin.

You are not permitted to carry full-size luggage aboard anyway. It must be checked.

No.

You are not permitted to carry full-size luggage aboard anyway. It must be checked.

Thank you! I know they can't bring luggage onboard, but when we booked a last minute cruise, we had to carry our luggage to the check-in desk when we checked in and dropped it off with them. They wanted to avoid having to carry everything if possible.

Thank you! I know they can't bring luggage onboard, but when we booked a last minute cruise, we had to carry our luggage to the check-in desk when we checked in and dropped it off with them. They wanted to avoid having to carry everything if possible.

The porters will be available to take the luggage as soon as they get out of the cab, bus, whatever they arrived at the port in.

Archived