New itineraries?

CaroleSP

We just got back from a 12 nighter on the Enchantment and it looks like there is still no information on Caribbean itineraries beyond the late summer/early fall Bermuda sailings for both Celebrity & RCI.

I didn't log on while we were away and I'm hoping that I missed some informative posts. No news from anyone on board; I tried to press for a scoop, but no luck.

Any news?

The Caribbean itineraries are supposed to start coming out the week of April 11th (not necessarily on April 11th, but some time that week).

Hi Gonzo !

I believe Celebrity has delayed the release of Caribbean until the week of 4/18. I'm wondering if they made this change, to leave next week open for news on Reflection's homeport & itineraries. Just speculation though.

Unless something changes, it's should be Alaska next week, and all remaining regions (Caribbean, Panama Canal, Hawaii & South America) the week of 4/18. I'm also curious if Millennium to Asia remains in the works. We will see what happens.

Hi Gonzo !

I believe Celebrity has delayed the release of Caribbean until the week of 4/18. I'm wondering if they made this change, to leave next week open for news on Reflection's homeport & itineraries. Just speculation though.

Unless something changes, it's should be Alaska next week, and all remaining regions (Caribbean, Panama Canal, Hawaii & South America) the week of 4/18. I'm also curious if Millennium to Asia remains in the works. We will see what happens.

Millennium Asia itinerariers have just been posted on Celebrity web site. Dont need to wonder about it any longer.

Millennium Asia itinerariers have just been posted on Celebrity web site. Dont need to wonder about it any longer.

Hi Timoney !

Thanks for the info. They must have just popped up, as I checked earlier today. It looks like Millennium will have eight 14 night sailings from Dec 2012 - March 2013. Good to see it's official now.

The Caribbean itineraries are supposed to start coming out the week of April 11th (not necessarily on April 11th, but some time that week).

Hi Gonzo !

Thanks to both of of you for this update. May not be what I wanted to see, but at least I know it's on the way.

I was hoping it would show up before my 10 day transfer to T/A window closed. Guess I will have to transfer the bookings already made first and then select something new.

Can't wait for more on the Reflection; have 2 booked now for the Silhouette. Have to update my signature. :D

Archived