We FINALLY Hit Double Digit COUNTDOWN!!!

f1rstclass

Oh man! I just had to share that we FINALLY did it and hit double-digit countdown last week. I have been tied up and haven't had a chance to share the good news!! WOW!!! This time last year we were still deciding on where to go and now look how fast time has gone by----seems like such a blur!!

Just had to share all the excitement!! Now I know how others feel when they hit the double digits!! LOL!!

Oh boy, its getting closer!! I know you will really enjoy your first cruise.. then you will be hooked!

I'm on number 4 now.. I leave in 12 days and I am already wanting to book another one!!

Its well worth the wait!!

Nancy

Oh boy, its getting closer!! I know you will really enjoy your first cruise.. then you will be hooked!

I'm on number 4 now.. I leave in 12 days and I am already wanting to book another one!!

Its well worth the wait!!

Nancy

Ill have to agree. When we booked our cruise for June, we had 120 days to go. That seems like yesterday, but now it's only 76 days! Time flies!

Oh man! I just had to share that we FINALLY did it and hit double-digit countdown last week. I have been tied up and haven't had a chance to share the good news!! WOW!!! This time last year we were still deciding on where to go and now look how fast time has gone by----seems like such a blur!!

Just had to share all the excitement!! Now I know how others feel when they hit the double digits!! LOL!!

Whoo hoo. I was pretty excited when we hit double digits.We are on the same cruise so see you soon:)

Whoo hoo. I was pretty excited when we hit double digits.We are on the same cruise so see you soon:)

Are you as excited as we are!?!?!?!?!!?

SOOOOOOO can't wait. Just can't believe how time has passed since we made the decision on this....just unbelieveable!!

Are you as excited as we are!?!?!?!?!!?

SOOOOOOO can't wait. Just can't believe how time has passed since we made the decision on this....just unbelieveable!!

I'm very excited, I only think about it 24/7. Have a great day.

Archived