Juneau City Trolly Tour

Swann5

Does anyone know how far it is from the cruise ship to where you board the City Trolly tour that is offered through Celebrity. The tour description says you catch the Trolly downtown so I'm wondering if that would be within walking distance of the cruise port or if you need to take a cab.

If you are on the Century or the Millennium you will be docking downtown right where the trolley operates from,,,if you are on the Infinity I suspect you are going to be at the AJ dock which is about a mile from downtown but they offer a shuttle.

If you are on the Century or the Millennium you will be docking downtown right where the trolley operates from,,,if you are on the Infinity I suspect you are going to be at the AJ dock which is about a mile from downtown but they offer a shuttle.

Would you happen to know where the Regatta (Oceania) docks? We will be in Juneau July 4th.

Would you happen to know where the Regatta (Oceania) docks? We will be in Juneau July 4th.

We are on the Norwegian Star and coming in one day after you on the 5th. Can anyone help where the Star docks downtown or further away? Travelling with my 81 year old mum just wondering if she is going to have to walk far. Do they have a shuttle at the port?

We are on the Norwegian Star and coming in one day after you on the 5th. Can anyone help where the Star docks downtown or further away? Travelling with my 81 year old mum just wondering if she is going to have to walk far. Do they have a shuttle at the port?

It would seem that the Norwegian Star will use the AJ dock which is the one about a mile from downtown, however they do operate a shuttle into town.

You have nothing to worry about, Mum can walk further than I can!

I will be able to get you better idea when we get back in May.

Say Hi to everyone for us.

Hey

You have nothing to worry about, Mum can walk further than I can!

I will be able to get you better idea when we get back in May.

Say Hi to everyone for us.

Hey John

How are you! You will have to fill us in on all the tips. Mum turns 81 this year getting a bit slower might be her last trip to the good old USA. Although I thought that last year and here we go again!! The long flight takes it out of her.

Not long until you go!

Archived