Actual Measurements of Regular Balcony and Premium Balcony

imluvncruzn

I have never measured one and I'd be kinda surprised if anyone else has either. Carnival doesn't provide the exact dimensions but I can probably get you close.

A typical balcony cabin is 185 sq ft with a 35 sq ft balcony, total of 220 sq ft. I'd bet that the cabin is ten feet wide and 18.5 feet long. That leaves the balcony at 3.5 by 10 feet... totals 220 sq ft.

If the balcony begins at the same depth, looks like it should be, that would give a total length of about 18 feet as the balcony is 6 feet deep at the aft end and 3.5 feet deep on the port side...

:)

I have never measured one and I'd be kinda surprised if anyone else has either. Carnival doesn't provide the exact dimensions but I can probably get you close.

A typical balcony cabin is 185 sq ft with a 35 sq ft balcony, total of 220 sq ft. I'd bet that the cabin is ten feet wide and 18.5 feet long. That leaves the balcony at 3.5 by 10 feet... totals 220 sq ft.

If the balcony begins at the same depth, looks like it should be, that would give a total length of about 18 feet as the balcony is 6 feet deep at the aft end and 3.5 feet deep on the port side...

I just returned from the Freedom 3/26 8 day cruise and my wife and I had a premium deck 7439 and our traveling companion had cabin 7405. Naturally, I compared the two lenghts. Our,s was 22 paces heel to toe while her's was 11. My bare foot measures 11 inches which would make our deck 20 ft. and her's 10 Can't get more scientific than that.

I just returned from the Freedom 3/26 8 day cruise and my wife and I had a premium deck 7439 and our traveling companion had cabin 7405. Naturally, I compared the two lenghts. Our,s was 22 paces heel to toe while her's was 11. My bare foot measures 11 inches which would make our deck 20 ft. and her's 10 Can't get more scientific than that.

Thanks for the verification!

Archived