Quick Royal Romance Question

Has anyone been working with them recenty? I have been having difficulty getting them to respond to email. I emailed my original coordinator twice and she never responded. I then tried sending an email to the general email address hoping it would get someone's attention and I have had no luck. I know the next step would be to call I just hate sitting on hold for a half hour and I've never had a good experience over the phone.

It is incredibly frustrating to be ignored when you are shelling out thousands upon thousands of dollars. I was just wondering if anyone else has been dealing with the same nonsense lately and if anyone has any advice that might make my life a little easier.

I'm not sure if Royal Romance is the same company as The Wedding Experience, which Princess uses, but the only advice I've found about this is to just not let it upset you. Every bride on here has complained about this exact problem. They are a horribly run company and we are all surprised that the cruise lines continue to use them. They don't respond in a timely manner. Even if they are still looking up the info you need they won't respond with a little update. It took me 4 weeks, and a lot of emails on my end, to get a response about my flowers.

I think you just need to grin and bear it. Don't let it stress you out. Don't let it ruin this for you. Be really consistent with your emails, and if it's getting down to the wire, call, call, call!! Plus keep all of your emails and bring a copy to the ship with you for confirmation.

I had the same problem with TWE. But I got a new amazing coordinator who is just awesome when we went for the site inspection about a month ago. I talk to my new coordinator a couple of times a week and she's always quick to respond.

So ask for a new coordinator. :)

I have been dealing with Sylvia and she is really good. Please find her contact information below.

Sylvia [sylvia@TheWeddingExperience.com]

Sylvia Carrasco

Wedding Consultant

1-888-933-7225 ext 21619

1-888-760-7225 (Fax)

Thank you all so much for your kind words/advice. I sent Sylvia an email and I hope she responds. I know not to expect much from this company as I have seen all of the negative posts as well. Luckily my wedding and reception won't be until October I am just getting a little unnerved that I only have the ceremony booked and have been unable to get assistance in booking the reception. I've never had so much trouble getting someone to take my money before :-P

Archived