Our strategy with OBCs

edpeeks

I did not request it on either the Crown or the Emerald. The crown did it automatically, the Emerald did not. However both sailings did combine mine and my wifes together at the end of the cruise.

We never used to have to request it either, they just did it automatically. But this last cruise, we happened to go down to the purser's desk and talked to them about it and they told us it had to be requested, they did not just carry it over without us requesting them to. So, who knows, but they seem to be changing things around now or something. It just would be nice if they let us know before changing how things are going to be handled. :confused:

I don't know who told you that, but it's not so. We just received it on our last two cruises and I've got the documentation that says we're getting it on the Grand in May.

Am I ever so thankful that I decided to read this thread. Thank you so very much for your input. We leave in three weeks for B2B cruises, sail again in October and will convert a 27-day to B2B for next spring! Fantastic!!! :D

Archived