Nassau Hotel for the day

slkcruiser

Will be on The Gem stopping at Nassau on April 20. We would like to spend the day at a hotel/resort with beach, pool, and food included. Checked with the Atlantis - very expensive ($110 per adult) no gurantee you can even get in - can't book in advance. Heard a little about the Hilton and the Wyndham - Anyone know about these hotels for the day - what does it cost? What's included in the cost? Are they good? Can you book in advance? Any other recommendations would be helpful! Thanks!

Will be on The Gem stopping at Nassau on April 20. We would like to spend the day at a hotel/resort with beach, pool, and food included. Checked with the Atlantis - very expensive ($110 per adult) no gurantee you can even get in - can't book in advance. Heard a little about the Hilton and the Wyndham - Anyone know about these hotels for the day - what does it cost? What's included in the cost? Are they good? Can you book in advance? Any other recommendations would be helpful! Thanks!

Breezes is all inclusive. My son and his GF are on the Gem now and plan on going there tomorrow. I can let you know how it is when they get back. I think it's $60/pp for the day.

You might try posting and searching the Bahamas thread in ports of call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58

Al

Yes, this is the best advice. There's a ton of info there; it's where we found out about the $99 day room at the Sheraton (sister property of the Wyndham), which we booked back in October. Very nice, and it was great to have a room to lock up our stuff in while we were at the beach, and a shower so we could get cleaned up afterwards before heading back into town.

This is different from a day pass, which just gets you onto the beach (and maybe some food, depending on the hotel).

I just booked the hilton which is 50 for the day and includes 30 of food and drink....It is close to the port and you can walk......used island marketing to book this hope this helps you pay part of it when you you reserve it online for 2 tickets paid 20 deposit and if the weather is bad or ship doesn't make it to port you get a full refund......

Archived