Final Payment

f1rstclass

Hey there,

We are getting ready to do our final payment on the 22nd. Our due-date is the 25th.

Question: When we do our final payment, what types of things will we have access to online at the carnival website (documents, etc.)??

Thanks so much!!

I'm not sure that you have access to anything that you can't already see. You can already go to Manage My Cruise and see your documents etc. So the biggest thing you will see that will be new is a zero balance. And that is a big one!

I have more dumb questions. I've never not paid in full when I booked. How soon do you need to pay the total balance? How do you only pay a part of it (the deposit)? Can you do that online or do you need to call?

I have more dumb questions. I've never not paid in full when I booked. How soon do you need to pay the total balance? How do you only pay a part of it (the deposit)? Can you do that online or do you need to call?

We booked our current cruise in September with our PVP, putting down the minimum deposit. The cruise is due in full by May 2nd.( 60 days prior to sailing I hear is rule of thumb) We made monthly payments online. I'll make the final payment via PVP just to verify no final price drops ( military rate vs. Past guest)

Archived