Princess - Summer 2012

vowsatsea

Does anyone know when Princess will be announcing their sailings out of NYC (Brooklyn) for July and August 2012? Or if they even plan to have a ship there during this time?

Thanks in advance!

The CB has a reduced schedule at doesnt come to NYC until late August and the Emerald Princess comes in September I believe

Does anyone know when Princess will be announcing their sailings out of NYC (Brooklyn) for July and August 2012? Or if they even plan to have a ship there during this time?

Thanks in advance!

No plans to have a ship from Brooklyn in July and August. In September, the Caribbean Princess will be in Brooklyn doing 7 night Canada/NE and the Emerald doing 10 night Canada/NE beginning late September.

I was just looking to see what we will be lining up for next summer and noticed that both Emerald and Carribean will be in Europe. Nothing listed in the Caribbean for 2012. Bummer.:(

On the upside, we might consider Europe, as we will be celebrating an anniversary and are itching to try a new destination.:)

I just wish Princess would offer more runs to the Caribbean from Brooklyn. We don't like to fly, and now that there is pretty much nothing leaving out of here to the Caribbean, it doesn't look like we'll be able to use our FCC before it expires. :(

Archived