I leave on the Dream this weekend!

audekat

Enjoy I am leaving on April 16th and I so don't want to wait any longer. Have fun:D

Come join us on the roll call. We've got a really active and fun bunch!

audekat- We're on the next sailing. Try to leave some fun for us:D

They have a facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Park-N...35481193182435

There is alot of info on it under the thread Florida Departures, I have not tryed it, but I have read where its 5 min from the port, its 6.99 per day, its lighted, secuity camera and fenced. They shuttle you to the port back and forth, its new and I have heard its nice, but I have not seen a picture of the lot. I also understand you can go to there website Parkncrusie and get ten percent off...I hopeing someone can post a picture of the lot soon..But Im thinking about it..

The lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) and I sail "Dream" this weekend too! See you aboard! We have an informal "meet-n-greet" right after the life boat drill on Lido Deck, at the Sunset Bar. (Aft pool bar) Come over and meet all the other Cruise-Critic folks who are aboard! Hope to see you there!

"SKY"

:DLeaving on the Dream this weekend also and can not wait. We are trying the new deluxe family ocean view cabin with the two bathrooms. Leaving from upstate NY with over 200 inches of snow this winter, it will be great to get into a pair of shorts and flip flops.......:rolleyes:

:DLeaving on the Dream this weekend also and can not wait. We are trying the new deluxe family ocean view cabin with the two bathrooms. Leaving from upstate NY with over 200 inches of snow this winter, it will be great to get into a pair of shorts and flip flops.......:rolleyes:

Dmart82: We'll wave to you as we board the ship while you're departing! We're just south in Cicero and are also in dire need of fun and sun. Wishing you a wonderful vacation!

All you fellow Dreamers , who are either going this week, this month or this year and beyond , have a great cruise!! We sailed on that beauty last April and well needless to say Canival got us hooked!!! We had the time of our life , enjoy!

Archived