Anyone have experince with Cross Sound Express, LLC?

infoprof56

I found a website for a boat called the Taz operated by an outfit called Cross Sound Express, LLC. They offer whale watching at a much lower price than anyone else in the Icy Straight area. That of course makes me skeptical. I haven't seen anything about them on CC. Anyone have any information on this company?

I know they are based in Gustavus (gateway town to Glacier Bay National Park) and have been operating for many years. They strictly do whale watch trips rather than go into Glacier Bay itself.

This poster is on the Milli, and they are confusing the WATERWAY of Icy Strait- with the PORT of Hoonah. This is not available to them. - UNLESS, they are flying back to there from Anchorage???

Thank you for the replies. I understood the geography. Their website indicated that their service area includes Hoonah. I was going to email them to confirm that they do serve cruise ship passengers. Before I contacted them I was hoping to find someone who knew something about the company.

Thank you for the replies. I understood the geography. Their website indicated that their service area includes Hoonah. I was going to email them to confirm that they do serve cruise ship passengers. Before I contacted them I was hoping to find someone who knew something about the company.

All their listed tours indicate they leave from Gustavus.

Archived