Galaxy- 02/02/06

Prewelli

Hi

is anyone travelling on Galaxy on 2/206 - if so can they tell me where the thread is?

Anxious to make contact or is it too soon - really enjoyed the contacts we made on Summit 2/18/05 and had an excellent holiday because we 'knew' people and met the nicest people.

Excellent Party plus a behind scense tour of Cirque de Soleil ( a special treat for our group only)

Please let me know if there is a thread - I have tried to start one but no-one responded yet.

Hello!

If you want to start a thread, first you need a needle, and I wanted to needle you.

Hi Jan & Roger. I'll try & find out if their is another thread started. I'll let you know by E-Mail. Carolee & I are sorry that we cannot cruise with you on this voyage. Looking forward to receiving the CD from Kathie & Don. Our CD will go out to you in a few days. Happy sailing.

Budd

Hi Budd,

Good to hear from you - I thought I would try and do a 'Budd' and get things going early - I had an excellent teacher - look forward to receiving the CD to bring back such happy memories of a great holiday.

Jan

Is Galaxy on 02/02/06 empty or simply like the Marie Celeste - someone must want to talk to us!

We had a fabulous time of Summit with our cruise connections and would like to do it again

Help!:eek:

Even though I'm not on this cruise, you only have

arg-4-50-trans.gifarg-7-50-trans.gif

more THURSDAYS until you sail.

I'm sure this board will get more active as time goes by.

Jan & Roger and Kathie & Don: It was a real pleasure to have you guys at our table. We had a wonderful time with you on the Summit sailing.

Budd:) :)

P.S. This will help keep this thread up front and easier for new cruisers to find.

Anyone out there want to join our party of 4 - Don and kathie aand Jan and Roger would love to hear from anyone going on Galaxy 02/02/06 - even staff as

it seems the Ship is the Marie Celeste at the moment - it would be really good to hear from some more folks.

Prewelli:o

I have been so pleased to see all the reviews about Galaxay and the Panama Canal but so disappointed no-one wants to join our thread! We are 57 and 58 and are intelligent fun loving people with a wide variety of interests - we would love to talk to anyone coming on Galaxy on 2.2.06!

Prewelli

• 1 month later...

I am still here waiting for someone to join us - the folks on the cruise the week before are incridbly active and sound really friendly - just disappointed that kathie and I cant find anyone else to talk to

Please talk to us

Prewelli

Archived