Falmouth - Shopping at the Pier?

it looks like the first few ships have begun stopping at Falmouth so I was wondering are there stores right at the pier that are open? we buy maps at each of the islands we go to and get them framed nicely when we get home so would like to buy one of Jamaica while we are there but don't want to have to travel to get one really if we don't have to. thank you for any info for those that have made a stop here already.

Hello Perki,

I don't recall seeing any maps while I was at Fallmouth. I was looking either. The shops are at the pier, but the buildings are still under construction. All the shops were outside. It reminded me of a street fair. I will post pictures later to give you a better idea.

Yes there were no shops at the pier in Falmouth

Nothing was done. They did have a few vendors set up onside the town square area of the dock, but it was mostly rum, red stripe and a few craft or tee shirt vendors. And they had Oasis of the seas shirts ,but I did not see any Allure tees and no maps that I saw

Outsidecthe immediate dock area is really seedy. I don't understand why RCI is docking here when it's clearly not ready...that was really my only dissappointment

Archived